Documents needed by a Proprietor for Service Tax Registration:
1. PAN card
2. Address Proof (such as Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar) along with the supporting documents (such as Electricity Bill or Property Documents)
In case the Electricity Bill is not in your name, attach the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the person in whose name the bill is generated. A sample copy of NOC can be downloaded from the website.
3. Bank Account Authentication Details (in the form of Cancelled Cheque)
4. Registered Office Address Proof
a. If Rented: Rent Agreement
b. If Owned: Ownership proof
5. Rubber Stamp
Documents needed by a Company or a Partnership Firm or an LLP for Service Tax Registration:
1. Pan of Company / Firm
2. MOA/AOA of Company or Partnership Deed of Firm
3. Director authorized by the Board to apply for Service tax registration
4. PAN and Address Proof of all Directors or Partners
5. Bank Account Authentication Details (Cancelled Cheque) – of company acccount
6. Registered Office Address Proof
If Rented: Rent Agreement
If Owned: Ownership proof
6. Documents to support Address Proof (such as electricity bill or property documents)
7. Rubber Stamp of Firm or Company
1. You need to apply for Service Tax Registration using Form ST-1.
2. Within 15 days of submitting the form online, you need to submit its duly attested hard copy along with all the required documents.
3. Within 2 days of application, the department issues the Registration order in form of ST-2.